Troubleshooting TV Audio Problems
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about TV Parts and Repair and other TV topics.
What are some common troubleshooting tips for TV audio?
- You'd be surprised how often this happens: Before you worry about the sound, check to see that the Mute button is off.
- Turn up the volume if it's too low to hear.
- Check your settings to be sure the speakers are on.
- Check all your TV parts that relate to the audio system -- cables, speakers, subwoofers -- to be sure they're connected solidly.
- Try a different input source -- a DVD rather than cable, for example, or a different channel.
7/28/2009 1:01:51 PM
Ihave shownic tv tn25amc8 when I switch on sound coming after a few second later this peirud increase
8/30/2011 7:34:22 PM
And if there is still no sound? what's next?